Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Market To Market

Only four Sundays 'til Market day. I have been running the kiln hot to get work ready.

This is a new tile design, framed in white. I will only have a few of these at the market.

See, I have been busy... My plan is to have all the work ready a few weeks prior to the market so I can concentrate on my biggest and littlest birthday girls. Sunni turns 14 and Tessa 2.

I have partially made these itsy bitsy brooches. They are made from the most beautiful soft and white Southern Ice porcelain. I will glaze them in lots of colours as well as leaving some polished white.

Perth UpMarket is one week before Easter, so I have made some porcelain cross brooches. There may even be some other Easter goodies for sale. My bowls make lovely chocolate egg filled Easter gifts...


Also featuring this market are my new look herb labels - see the sneak preview.

No comments:

Post a Comment