Monday, September 13, 2010

Five Faves

Thanks to Justine for yet another wonderful Perth Upmarket. She even managed to turn on a beautiful sunny (and freezing) day! Thank you to all of you who came to make it a successful day!

Here's my five favourites for the day...
On my stall it has to be these Reindeer Christmas Decorations - they sold out! Don't worry I plan to make plenty more for the Christmas markets.

Rachel Hancox Designs was the next stall to mine. She designs and makes the most gorgeous children's illustrations and toys. I bought these very cute little brooches for my two little girls.

Petit Cupcake are Perth designed and made dresses. I bought this lovely dress for Eve - it's her birthday soon. They are beautifully made and very versatile dresses.

This bag I bought at Christmas time from Anthea from Yuniko Studio. It has be very well used! Check out Anthea's blog - she makes lovely things for children and adults from found objects and re-cylced materials. Yuniko was at the Perth Upmarket this time - I hope to see her next time too...

And last but not least, my wonderful mum! She is always a star helping me at my markets. Thanks mum!
I must say it was pretty good coming home after a very long day at the market to a husband who not only fixed the leaky taps in the bathroom, but also made a delicious Chicken roast with real homemade stuffing and gravy!

7 comments:

  1. Very cool post :)
    PS Did you see Justine's top 5 in the STM mag?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but Justine told me about it at the market. Thought I do my own top 5 :)
    Have you a copy of STM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on Petit Cupcake Dress. I hope your daughter gets lots of wear out of it. Look forward to seeing you at the next Perth Upmarket. Paige - Petit Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your reindeers. Do you sell on-line?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you at the market. Have added your blog to my blogroll at http://johnsonmob.wordpress.com/. Cheers, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry, I don't sell on-line. I will have reindeers at the next Upmarket and Fremantle bazaar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paige, Eve loves her red pokadot dress! It is very cute. Mel x

    ReplyDelete